Thursday, August 26, 2010

Barcelonas Lionel Messi says he will never be as great as Diego Maradona

By Emily Benammar 212PM GMT twenty-six March 2010

Real Madrids Argentinians acquire new inhabitant manager Diego Maradona

"I have no goal of comparing myself with Maradona - I wish to have my own story for something I have achieved."

With his concentration resolutely set on winning this season"s Primera Liga and Champions League with Barcelona, Messi is additionally fervent to infer that Argentina sojourn one of the world"s tip sides and will be a force to contend with at the World Cup 2010.

"Playing with the inhabitant organisation is all opposite from personification with Barcelona," he continued. "That is not to contend the inhabitant organisation is not strong. They are a little of the most appropriate players in the universe and when we work together as a organisation we know that in time we can shift things.

"We"re by no equates to favourites [for the World Cup] but we could means utterly a surprise. We all mental condition of light the World Cup since there is no larger joy.

"What I wish some-more than anything is to fool around for the inhabitant side as I do for Barcelona."

No comments:

Post a Comment